Subscribe to our Newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest thought leadership articles and news from CordenPharma.
Battling Counterfeit Medicine Through Packaging Serialization >> Download Here
By Mario Scigliano, Global Serialization Manager, CordenPharma Latina & Christian Ahlmark, Associate Director, Sales & Key Account Management, CordenPharma International
Get informed about packaging serialization regulatory requirements & deadlines for global markets in this CordenPharma white paper discussing keys to combating the worldwide drug counterfeiting problem. Topics include serialization techniques in the supply chain such as Microscopic RFID Tags, Security Labels, Invisible Inks, and Track-and-Trace Technologies. Learn the importance and benefits of choosing the right CDMO to ensure the utmost level of support in keeping patients safe.
Minimizing Risk In API & Drug Product Development & Manufacturing: A Fully Integrated Supply Chain >> Download Here
C&EN White Paper brought to you by CordenPharma
The pharmaceutical and biopharma industry continues to experience solid growth in an expanding global market. This market growth has been accompanied by an ever-changing industry landscape, with consolidation among long-time “big pharma” leaders, ongoing mergers and acquisitions, and the emergence of start-ups and technology-based offshoots from academic laboratories. As the industry continuously adapts to evolving market pressures, the trend toward outsourcing of APIs & Drug Products to CDMOs with specialized capabilities, expertise and infrastructure remains a strong one.
Glatt @ CordenPharma Plankstadt >> Watch Video
April 20, 2018
View this video taken at CordenPharma Plankstadt highlighting Glatt's leading technology for highly potent laboratory scale containment pharma solutions. CordenPharma Plankstadt (DE) trusts in Glatt Technology. In technological partnership with Weiss Pharmatechnik, Glatt provides state-of-the-art pharma process solutions combined with top flexible barrier systems for highly potent containment developing services up to OEB 5 Level.
CordenPharma Colorado >> Watch Video
May 16, 2017
View this 2017 CordenPharma Colorado video featuring peptide, highly potent and API development and manufacturing capabilities.
CordenPharma Plankstadt Expanded Highly Potent Development Facility >> Watch Video
Mar 30, 2016
On March 14, 2016, CordenPharma was pleased to announce the completion and approval of expanded Development Capabilities (CTD2) for mid-scale (up to 20 kg) contained capacity of highly potent and oncology oral dosage forms in CordenPharma Plankstadt (DE). This new and expanded capability provides customers a complete offering in the contained manufacturing of oral dosage from grams to 150 Kg.
Critical Aspects of a Robust Highly Potent Compound Program: The Importance of Understanding Intangible Elements of Containment >> View Webinar On Demand
By Robin Livingston, Environmental, Health & Safety Manager, CordenPharma Colorado
This webinar, given live on April 4, 2018, discusses:
- >> Learn the importance of understanding intangible soft elements of a robust potent compound program.
- >> Hear a detailed explanation of each aspect of a strong highly potent compound program.
- >> Plan for an on-going robust containment system, long after installation.
- >> Learn practical ways to apply these elements to your company’s potent compound program.
Implementing a Quality by Design Development Philosophy: Benefits & Challenges in a Highly Potent Landscape >> View Webinar On Demand
By Dr. Iris Ziegler, Director, Pharmaceutical Sciences & QbD, CordenPharma International
This webinar, given live on October 4, 2017, discusses:
- >> Quality by Design (QbD) - where are we in Pharma after almost 10 years post ICHQ8?
- >> Can a CDMO afford QbD and what if the customer does not want it?
- >> What are the real benefits of a QbD mind-set in a Highly Potent manufacturing environment?
- >> Examine at a case study on applying the QbD approach to the development of a Highly Potent Drug Product
From Market Compliance to Business Supply: The Necessity for Serialization >> View Webinar On Demand
By Mario Scigliano, Global Serialization Manager, CordenPharma Latina
This webinar, given live on March 8, 2017, discusses:
- >> How various markets approach specific necessities and technical difficulties
- >> The design of appropriate IT infrastructure
- >> How communication across the track and trace concept is applied to the supply chain
- >> The major initiatives in the installation, integration and implementation of serialization and aggregation from unit carton to pallet
- >> Serialization requirements in China, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, US, and Europe
Tides 2018, Boston, MA (US)
May 9, 2018 >> Producing the Highly Potent Peptide
by Dr. Richard Dauer, Distinguished Engineer, CordenPharma Colorado
Pharma Congress 2018, Düsseldorf, Germany
April 24, 2018 >> Keynote Speech: Continuous Manufacturing – A Case Study
by Yves Michon, Managing Director, CordenPharma Chenôve (FR)
CPhI Japan 2018, Tokyo, Japan
April 18, 2018 >> Development & Manufacturing of Peptides
by Dr. Frieder Mitzel, Associate Director, Sales & Key Account Management, CPI