CordenPharma Frankfurt Peptide Centre of Excellence
CordenPharma Frankfurt (DE) is a non-GMP R&D lab located on the Allesa industrial park in Frankfurt-Fechenheim, Germany that focuses on process development for peptide manufacturing via Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS). By providing R&D services in the peptide area, CordenPharma Frankfurt supplies seamless integration with our commercial-scale GMP peptide manufacturing in CordenPharma Brussels (BE) and CordenPharma Colorado (US).
The team, which is comprised of 75% PhDs in organic chemistry and 25% laboratory technicians, provides process development and non-GMP peptide manufacturing services to both internal & external customers.
- >> Peptide Centre of Excellence for innovation and evaluation of new technologies
- >> Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS) process development center
- >> Liquid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS) for short peptides
- >> Non-GMP Peptide manufacture from mg to multi 100 g (tox. studies, proof of concept)
- >> Tailored development in projected scale for the CordenPharma GMP receiving site
- >> Hands-on project execution on PhD level
- >> SPPS Tech Transfer directly into GMP manufacturing
- >> PMO and PPMO process development
- >> Labelled peptides (cold labelling)
- >> Peptide for cosmetic market
- >> HPLC, development up to validation readiness
Related Products & Platforms
CordenPharma Frankfurt originates from the Heidelberg-based company ORPEGEN Peptide Chemicals which was founded as ORPEGEN GmbH in 1982. ICIG acquired the company assets and equipment in 2015 to form the CordenPharma Frankfurt R&D Peptide Centre of Excellence.