CORDENPHARMA FRIBOURG (CH)
- >> Manufacturer of Oral Solid Dosage (OSD) forms
- >> Manufacturer of non-sterile liquid dosage forms
- >> Extensive primary & secondary packaging capabilities and capacity
- >> Full range of services including formulation development, manufacturing of clinical & commercial products and pharma-logistics
- >> Swissmedic - first inspection 2000
- >> US FDA - first inspection 2012
- >> Brazil (ANVISA) - first inspection 2014
- >> Russia (IMPROMTORG) - first inspection 2018
CordenPharma Fribourg is an expert manufacturer of solid oral dosage forms and non-sterile liquid drug products, offering a full range of services from pharmaceutical development for phase I-III and commercial scale manufacturing, to packaging and pharma-logistics for a global market.
As a former Vifor Pharma operations site, CordenPharma Fribourg brings over 56 years of experience to CordenPharma’s full-service CDMO platform. The site is inspected by Swissmedic, FDA, ANVISA and the Russian Authorities.
- >> 1966 - Foundation
- >> 1977 - Acquired by Galenica
- >> 1991 - Expansion & modernisation of the site
- >> 2008 - Creation of Vifor Pharma
- >> 2009 - Further modernisation of site
- >> 2012 - FDA certification
- >> 2021 - Construction of manufacturing expansion
- >> 2022 - Acquired by ICIG to become Corden Pharma Fribourg S.A.