CORDENPHARMA ETTINGEN (CH)
- >> Manufacturer of semi-solid & non-sterile liquid dosage forms
- >> Manufacturer of rectal dosage forms (suppositories & enemas)
- >> Primary & secondary packaging capabilities and capacity
- >> Full range of services including manufacturing of clinical & commercial products and pharma-logistics
- >> Swissmedic - latest inspection 2019
- >> Russia (IMPROMTORG) - latest inspection 2019
- >> Turkey - latest inspection 2018
CordenPharma Ettingen is an expert manufacturer of semi-solid dosage forms and non-sterile liquid drug products, offering a full range of services from pharmaceutical development for phase I-III and commercial scale manufacturing, to packaging and pharma-logistics for a global market.
As a former Vifor Pharma operations site, CordenPharma Ettingen brings over 45 years of experience to CordenPharma’s full-service CDMO platform. The site is inspected by Swissmedic and the Russian Authorities.
- >> 1975 - Manufacturing site built in Ettingen
- >> 1999 - Acquisition of Ettingen site by Galenica
- >> 2008 - Creation of Vifor Pharma
- >> 2016 - ISO 14:001:2015 Environmental Management Certification
- >> 2022 - Acquired by ICIG
- >> 2022 - Astorg acquires CordenPharma from ICIG