CORDENPHARMA BRUSSELS (BE)
- >> Liquid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS)
- >> Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS)
- >> Rapid peptide synthesis using persilylation technique
- >> Hybrid strategies (SPPS-LPPS)
- >> Complex peptides & peptidomimetics
- >> Cyclic peptides & peptides with multiple disulfide bridges
- >> Short peptides (10-12 residues), often with no HPLC purification
- >> Arginine-rich peptides
- >> Nucleotides, cyclic dinucleotides
- >> Spray drying
- >> 7 FDA inspections: Most recently February, 2017
- >> 2017: Belgian Health Authorities on behalf of EMA
- >> DMF filing experience: USA, Europe, Switzerland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Japan, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia.
Founded in 1987, CordenPharma Brussels, formerly Peptisyntha, was a member of the Solvay group until being acquired by CordenPharma in October 2013. CordenPharma Brussels has built a 30 year track record of success in supplying pharmaceutical and biotech companies with clinical and commercial scale cGMP peptide APIs manufactured using world-class cost-effective production processes. Through expertise and capabilities in all synthetic peptide manufacturing technologies, CordenPharma Brussels assesses and customizes their manufacturing approach to achieve the most effective manufacturing process for their customers.
CordenPharma Brussels has developed a portfolio of innovative proprietary technologies with the objective to shorten synthetic processes / reduce the number of processing steps, control quality, and simplify purification steps (or eliminate HPLC purifications for short peptides).
- >> 1987: Peptisyntha founded on the Solvay Campus
- >> 1996: First pre-approval FDA inspection for a major peptide API manufacturer made by Peptisyntha for the worldwide market; Following FDA inspections: 1999, 2005, 2009, 2013, 2015 and 2017
- >> 2001-2008: Production plant extension: new small-scale and large-scale GMP units
- >> 2006-2008: Additional capabilities, further kilo-lab capacity, new QC/microbiology labs, new warehouse
- >> 2011: Solid-phase peptide production units added
- >> 2013: FDA inspection, no 483 form. Total of 5 successful FDA inspections
- >> October 2013: Peptisyntha acquired by ICIG (International Chemical Investor Group) to join CordenPharma
- >> September 2016: Peptisyntha S.A. name changed to Corden Pharma Brussels S.A.
- >> 2017: Most recent FDA and EMA inspections