CORDEN PHARMA is an expert Contract Development Manufacturing (CDMO) partner, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under six technology platforms that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-Service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global service and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world’s most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004 which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments which were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise. Located at one of our European locations, preferably in Plankstadt (Germany) or Liestal (Switzerland) we are looking for a qualifiedSales Controller (f/m/d)
in Liaison with Group CFO and the Group Head of Sales and Key Account Management as well as the respective global Sales Managers to support and challenge the commercial organization and to act as a sparring partner to General Management.
- >> Develop and deliver for reporting & analysis purpose sales-related reports/dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
- >> Highlighting and proactively communicating of major deviations.
- >> Perform ad-hoc calculations and simulate ‘what if scenarios’.
- >> Prepare, actively participate, keep action minutes and follow up on open items regarding sales meetings.
- >> Ensure in terms of data delivery that all inquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly.
- >> Ability to create and develop financial models in Excel.
- >> Act as a sparring partner for the sales organization; work closely with various stakeholders, have a service mentality but also challenge your stakeholders and provide insights. Act as a facilitator to achieve sale objectives and highlighting risks and opportunities and act as the coordinator for the FC related topics
- >> Support and manage Sales/Pricing related projects.
Experience and Skills:
- >> Experience and education in Finance or Controlling with a minimum of 5 years of professional successful track record in sales controlling.
- >> Experience with CRM systems (ideally Sales Force) and Management Information systems (ideally Qlick).
- >> Experience in CRO and CDMO or equivalent industries ideally in both segments Drug Product and Drug Substance.
- >> Act as a strong team player within an international and multi-cultural team, develop efficient and structured ways of working with team member.
- >> Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior, striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution focused and achievement-orientated.
- >> Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills in German and English, further language(s) a plus; willingness to travel.
- >> A position offering the potential to make the next step to a position within ICIG
- >> Sole responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team oriented culture
- >> Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies
If you are seeking a new challenge in an international and dynamic environment, please send your CV including references and cover letter as well as your salary expectations and earliest availability. Please send your application preferably through the application link in the job advertisement.