Corden Pharma is an expert Contract Development Manufacturing (CDMO) partner, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under six technology platforms that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile, highly potent and antibiotic pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-Service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global service and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum. The company’s chemists and engineers are widely recognized for their history of innovation, having developed highly efficient manufacturing processes for some of the world’s most complex pharmaceutical compounds.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
International Chemical Investors Group is a privately owned industrial holding company founded in 2004 which focuses exclusively on acquisitions of mid-sized chemical and pharmaceutical businesses, preferably subsidiaries of large corporations operating in competitive environments which were considered non-core. All companies owned by ICIG have origins in major global chemical or pharmaceutical corporations. ICIG values the legacy of capable employees formed from each facility’s respective areas of scientific, operational, R&D and sales expertise.
Located at our manufacturing site location in Liestal (Switzerland) we are looking for a qualifiedLegal Counsel (f/m/d)
in liaison with the VP General Counsel to act as a sparring partner to General Management.
- >> Draft, review, structure and negotiate agreements related to CDMO business, especially manufacturing products and managing supply chain, such as:
- >> CDAs
- >> Service and/or Supply Agreements
- >> Development Agreements
- >> Raw Material Supply Agreements
- >> Support quality function to negotiate Quality Assurance Agreements
- >> Interact with business partners, third party customers and suppliers to ask and obtain relevant information needed for contract drafting
- >> Advise business partners on all legal matters related to the performance obligations under such agreements
- >> Advise business partners on legal compliance issues (export control), antitrust, data protection, insider trading, anti-corruption and anti-discrimination)
- >> Flag legal and ethical risks associated with new agreements and/or performance of existing agreements
Experience and Skills:
- >> Law degree and at least 3 years work experience in related field
- >> Has a firm grasp of international contract law and a general understanding of corporate governance (including legal entity formation, corporate record keeping & dissolution) as well as of intellectual property rights involved in contract manufacturing
- >> Act as a strong team player within an international and multi-cultural team, develop efficient and structured ways of working with team member.
- >> Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior, striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution focused and achievement-orientated.
- >> Interested in standardizing tasks and making use of legal tech tools to support the business
- >> Has a keen sense of time sensitive matters and knows how to prioritize
- >> Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills in German and English, further language(s) a plus.
- >> Responsibility for a variety of challenging tasks offering a large degree of freedom to make decisions in a straightforward and a strong team-oriented culture
- >> Flat hierarchies with short communication and decision paths in the very agile environment of an internationally operating group of companies