CordenPharma International (CPI)
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
To strengthen our Global IT team we are looking as soon as possible for an
IT Infrastructure architect (m/f/d)
which will be located in Basel (CH) or Plankstadt (Germany)
Main activities and responsibilities:
As an IT infrastructure manager, you will be responsible for the planning, further development and optimization of the global and decentralized IT infrastructure (server, storage, network, client, cloud, etc.) of the CordenPharma Group.
- >> Main contact person for our management, local IT, providers in all relevant questions regarding the design and further development of the IT infrastructure
- >> Elaboration and further development of an IT infrastructure strategy and roadmap including sourcing strategy based on business and security requirements
- >> Review, planning and further development of a sustainable, integrative, scalable and future-proof IT architecture
- >> Management of global infrastructure projects and measures, collaboration or coaching of local infrastructure projects or measures.
- >> If necessary, support to ensure the infrastructure operations
- >> Close, cooperative and efficient collaboration with the other IT departments (service management, application management, etc.)
- >> Ensuring data protection and CSV requirements
- >> Bachelor or master degree in computer science or comparable qualification (study/professional experience)
- >> Expert in IT infrastructure management (server, storage, network, firewall, virtualization; backup, MS-administration, security, high-availability, etc.) with serval years of practical experience
- >> Good understanding of cloud-solutions
- >> Strong technical conceptual and design skills
- >> Experience with CSV , computer system validation is a plus
- >> Well-structured and self-driven personality
- >> Strong analytical and communication skills as well as ability to move confidently in an international environment
- >> Fluent in English and intermediate command of german language
What we offer:
- >> Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- >> Positive working atmosphere and open leadership culture focusing on continually improving the processes to remain innovative
- >> Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to improve the quality of living of people
- >> Possibility to work remotely
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your own area of responsibility, then you should join our team. Please send your detailed application documents with salary expectations and earliest starting date to: [email protected]