Corden Pharma International Switzerland, Basel
CPI Basel, CH
CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the wellbeing of patients.
To strengthen our Project Management team we are looking as soon as possible – preferably in Basel or at one of our European facilities, with willingness to travel and spend time on sites & in Basel HQ – for a
Global Project Manager (GPM)
Corden Pharma Group
Main activities and responsibilities:
- >> Manage projects typically involving multiple sites and/or technologies across the Corden network ensuring on time, on budget delivery and other project and company targets are met.
- >> Ensure thorough planning, effective project and program governance and close collaboration across sites and alignment of cross-site activities and interdependencies. Resolve conflicts and drive decisions.
- >> Act as the main customer interface and customer advocate during project execution, ensuring an
excellent Corden Pharma customer experience.
- >> Maintain a global project plan and monitoring/controlling tools – consolidate information on the performance of the (sub)projects and drive corrective actions.
- >> Perform project and program risk assessments using risk management methods and develop and
implement risk mitigation plans
- >> Assess and cost new customer project opportunities and perform active lifecycle management.
- >> Identify and lead global initiatives to develop, implement and harmonize project and program
management best practices, methodologies and tools.
- >> Be a role model and coach other PMs in all aspects of project management (hard and soft skills) and customer centricity/relations management.
- >> University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent with several years professional experience in the chemical-pharmaceutical/CDMO industry and strong technical, operational and regulatory knowledge
- >> Several years professional experience in project management with a high level of proficiency in PM methodologies. A project management certification is desirable
- >> Business acumen and global & strategic thinking
- >> Strong customer centricity with the ability to advocate for the customer within the organization
- >> Excellent social competencies, communication skills and leadership experience. Ability to teach & coach (Senior) PMs, and to develop PM methodologies
- >> Ability to consolidate & aggregate complex information for (management) stakeholders
- >> Thorough understanding of finance topics and cost modelling / controlling
- >> Experience in business processes implementation/optimization and Lean Six Sigma is a plus
- >> Excellent English skills, written and spoken; additional languages, German, French or Italian are desirable.
What we offer
- >> Dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- >> Positive working atmosphere and open leadership culture focusing on continually improving the processes to remain innovative and improve customer experience
- >> Potential for career growth on an expanding team within an organization dedicated to improve the quality of living of people
If you enjoy working in a team and are interested in a varied area of responsibility, if you think and act beyond your
own area of responsibility, then you should join our team. Please send your detailed application documents with
salary expectations and earliest starting date to: