Corden Pharma is a leading Contract Development Manufacturing (CDMO) partner with approximately 1’800 employees and annual revenues > 400 M€, enabling pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to link their requirements for product success with their patients’ healthier lives. Formed as a pharmaceutical branch of International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG) in 2006, Corden Pharma provides specialized technologies, grouped under four technology platforms (Small Molecules; Injectables; Highly Potent & Oncology; Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates) that are ideal for the development and manufacturing of oral, sterile and highly potent pharmaceutical Drug Products, their Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and associated Global Supply Chain and Packaging Services. As a full-service CDMO for the global market, Corden Pharma is committed to bringing inspired global services and flexible solutions, spanning the entire pharmaceutical product continuum.
With multiple cGMP compliant facilities across Europe and the United States, Corden Pharma is the flexible, efficient, and cost-effective solution for all contract manufacturing needs.
Corden Pharma Chenove, located near Dijon in France (https://www.cordenpharma.com) is looking for a Project Manager (M/F) to develop its growing activity.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management
Your mission will consist of:
- >> Review and analyze the Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and related Technical Packages received from the CordenPharma’s international sales network
- >> Carry out the quotations and write the Evaluation Reports within the given deadlines
- >> Coordinate the site project team
- >> Coordinate all project-related activities within the site: sourcing, process and analytical development, production, QC/QA, regulatory affairs, controlling
- >> Ensure communication with the client
- >> Organize and lead information exchanges with clients on a routine basis (calls, meetings)
- >> Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering on time in-full in cost the requested services
- >> Cost follow-up (Scope of Work monitoring, Scope Changes)
- >> Organize client visits
- >> Promote the offer
Profile & required Skills
The candidate shall :
- >> Hold a PhD degree in Organic Chemistry or Master Degree in Process Chemistry with a proven industrial experience
- >> Demonstrate a deep scientific expertise in a broad range of chemical scheme and processes in API development
- >> Demonstrate a multiyear experience in Project Management in a cGMP API CDMO, in a Process Development Company or in a reputed Research Center focused on commercial
third parties services to the pharmaceutical industry
- >> Hold successful experiences of projects management with world leading pharmaceutical companies are required
- >> In close relation with the Process and Analytical Development Departments and the Sales network, the candidate shall have beside his/her excellent scientific and project management background a good team work and communication/adaptability capabilities, show a high sense of service and responsiveness, be highly organized, have a commercial spirit and a good sense of anticipation for customers’ possible expectations.
- >> He/she shall be focused on technical and financial performance and show an entrepreneurial mindset.
- >> Fluency both oral and written in English and French are required.