Caponago, Italy (IT)
Corden Pharma Caponago is a cGMP manufacturer of a wide range of sterile liquid dosage forms for injectable use with specialised expertise in terminal sterilization, aseptic fill & finish operations and sterile emulsion technology. The site has full range of capabilities including formulation development, manufacturing, clinical trials management and packaging & pharma-logistics.
As a former AstraZeneca operations site, CordenPharma Caponago brings over 20 years of experience to CordenPharma’s full-service CDMO platform. The site is inspected by EMA (AIFA), FDA, ANVISA, TGA, and the Japanese Authority.
Reporting directly to the Business Development & Technology Transfer Manager, the Project Manager ensures that the projects under its responsibility are developed effectively, efficiently and in compliance with the timing agreed with customers; monitors the costs of the project and the related billing plan associated; organizes and actively manage teleconferences according to customer requests, with the drafting of the related agendas, minutes and action items lists.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- >> Project Manager acts as the direct interface to customer and ensures clear communication of project progress for all project tasks versus the agreed timelines and scope of work (budget). The PM is also responsible for highlighting and communicating major emerging threats to timelines or budget, along with contingency plans.
- >> Coordinating activities between project team members.
- >> Planning, organizing, preparing and leading internal team meetings and external team meeting and/or teleconferences with the Client as well as Face-to-Face meeting as appropriate.
- >> Planning, in collaboration with the Business Development & Technology Transfer Manager, the activities to be carried out and identifying the related milestones, defining the costs to be incurred and the billing terms.
- >> Developing and updating the billing plan with reference to the project milestones agreed with the customer and verifying on a monthly basis the actual compliance of payments with the established plan.
- >> Managing relationships with clients and updating projects when it is necessary to carry out further activities or review milestones defined in contracts and updating their costs.
- >> University degree in scientific disciplines with at least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical production.
- >> Excellent communication skills in English.
- >> Good knowledge of MS- Office tools.
- >> Excellent organizational and problem solving skills, proactivity.
- >> Ability to work by objectives and priorities.