CordenPharma is a leading full-service contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), excipients and pharmaceuticals Drug Products (DP) and packaging capabilities with > 2’600 employees across the world. Our services enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to manufacture medicines with the ultimate goal of improving people’s lives.
Our network in Europe and the US offers flexible and specialized solutions across five technology platforms: Peptides, Lipids & Carbohydrates, Injectables, Highly Potent & Oncology, and Small Molecules. We strive for excellence in supporting this network and are committed to providing the highest quality products for the well-being of patients.
As As Sourcing & Procurement Leader, you will deliver daily operational & reactive performance. You will support the site with multiple projects in a challenging supply environment.
You will shape & build more robust and optimized strategies, processes & tools in strong interaction with rest of Supply Chain Management team & partners.
Duties and responsibilities
- >> Define & Collaborate into site & peptide platform sourcing strategy: cost, lead-time, quality, sustainability…
- >> Research and identify prospective suppliers
- >> Negotiate pricing and control costs
- >> Assist internal clients to specify needs and define supplier performance expectations
- >> Initiate & secure initial supply, creating and following up purchase order
- >> Provide guidance to purchasing leader
- >> Adequate filing of all necessary documentation to ensure efficiency in vendor payments
- >> SOPs implementation, continuous improvements and updates
- >> operate as back-up of another department function based on company needs and employee skills & interest e.g. Planning, Inventory Management, Logistics
- >> Responsible of related stream KPI and to drive related improvement initiatives
- >> Ensure compliance with cGMP policies and activities: trainings, Standard Operating Procedures, on time treatment of deviations, CAPAs, change controls…
- >> Ensure the respect of the GMP rules and guidelines with the activities with the support of the Quality Assurance department
Qualifications and skills
- >> Master or bachelor in Supply Chain/Procurement – Or equivalent by experience
- >> Ideally minimum of 10 years of experience in or associated function (Purchasing…)
- >> Experience in a pharma and/or chemical environment
- >> Knowledge of cGMP
- >> Ability to work with complex products with a wide variety of parts
- >> Excellent organization and coordination skills
- >> Strong customer oriented-mindset
- >> Flexible, able to set priorities and solution oriented
- >> Team spirit and ability to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- >> Strong oral & written communication skills (English & French) and cross functional
- >> APICS or other Supply Chain certification is a plus
- >>Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SAP
What we offer
We offer a permanent contract, a competitive salary package and varied and motivating responsibilities.
Then we should definitely get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your application via the button Apply or send it to [email protected]