Founded in 1987, Corden Pharma Brussels was a member of the Solvay group until being acquired by CordenPharma in October 2013. Corden Pharma Brussels has built more than 30 years track record of success in supplying pharmaceutical and biotech companies with small to commercial scale cGMP peptide API manufacturing using world-class cost-effective production processes. Through expertise and capabilities in all synthetic manufacturing technologies, Corden Pharma Brussels assesses and customized their manufacturing approach to achieve the most effective manufacturing process for their customers.
Corden Pharma Brussels has developed a portfolio of innovative proprietary technologies with the objective to shorten synthetic processes / reduce the number of steps, control quality, and simplify (or eliminate) HPLC purifications for short peptides.
The Business Controller is reporting to the local Finance Director and in charge of the Business Controlling. He is also in liaison with Group CFO.
The Business Controller will oversee the business and financial operations of Corden Pharma Brussels and will share responsibility for the organization’s economic and financial performance. He will perform financial analysis, develop financial planning processes and design and implement overall business plans.
- >> Business Controlling:
- >> Track project costs
- >> Assist with monthly inventory reconciliations and ensure correct valuation of inventory
- >> Guarantee controls are in place to follow up production costing.
- >> Close working together and giving support to Sales, production and Procurement department.
- >> Prepare and maintain the financial reports for the stockholders
- >> He has the duty to fix the Budget
- >> Oversee the execution of the Company budget
- >> Regular financial review
- >> Establishing and implementing controlling tools for the management of customer projects and capital investment projects
- >> Preparing of monthly reporting of cy financials and projects
- >> Highlighting and proactively communicating of major deviations
Minimum experience required:
- >> Minimum of 5 years of professional successful track record in project controlling including CAPEX
- >> Master Degree in Finance or Bachelor in Accounting
- >> Language requirements: English (written and spoken), French and Flemish
Specific competences required:
- >> SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- >> Broad experience in CRO and CDMO or equivalent industries ideally in both segments Drug Product and Drug Substance
- >> Act as a strong team player within an international and multi-cultural team, develop efficient and structured ways of working with team member
- >> Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior, striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution focused and achievement-orientated
Please refer to: Junior Business Controller