Founded in 1987, Corden Pharma Brussels (formerly Peptisyntha) was part of the Solvay Group until it was acquired by CordenPharma in October 2013. For 26 years, Corden Pharma Brussels has been producing cGMP API peptides for small and large scale customers in the pharmaceutical and biotechnological fields. Its expertise is internationally recognized. Through its know-how and capabilities in the field of production technologies, Corden Pharma Brussels evalues and adapts its way of manufacturing to provide customers the most efficient production process possible.
Corden Pharma Brussels has developed its own portfolio of innovative technologies with the aim of improving synthesis processes, controlling quality and simplifying (or eliminating) HPLC purifications for short peptides.
To strengthen our Process Development & Scale-up department, we are currently offering two permanent positions of Analytical Project Leaders. The successful candidates will report directly to the Deputy Head of Process Development & Scale-up.
The analytical project leader
- >> Leads analytical activities (within Corden Pharma Brussels or in collaboration with other Corden sites) for the development and qualification of analytical methods for specific projects.
- >> In collaboration with lab assistants, generates experimental data in the frame of analytical method development, pre-qualification and qualification of analytical methods (mainly HPLC/UPLC), analytical method transfer to other Corden sites and/or QC department, trouble-shooting for running productions, analyses of non GMP products
- >> Manages stability studies of non GMP products (protocol, study, report)
- >> Integrates cGMP requirements in analytical development lab and analytical activities
- >> Provides adequate technical reporting
- >> Provides technical input for the preparation of regulatory documents
- >> Provides technical input for new project evaluations
- >> Prepares power point presentations summarizing analytical outcome for specific projects
- >> Participates as analytical expert to regular teleconferences and meetings with customers, internal team meetings or meeting with other Corden sites
- >> Reports to the Deputy Head of Process Development & Scale-up
- >> Master degree in analytical sciences. PhD is a plus.
- >> Several years of experience in analytical development in chemical or pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- >> Experience with HPLC/UPLC
- >> Knowledge or experience in peptide chemistry appreciated
- >> Ability to work in team
- >> Autonomous and proactive
- >> Good communication skills
- >> Hands-on and result-oriented
- >> Languages:
- >> A satisfying English level is mandatory (written and spoken) to be able to interact with customers and other Corden Pharma sites, and for technical documents drafting
- >> French (or willing to learn French), as this is the official language of the site
Important and challenging permanent position in a growing company in an international environment. Attractive remuneration package.
Interested and enthusiastic about this job? Please send us your application!