VISION & MISSION
CordenPharma’s vision is to be a trusted, reliable and highly respected CDMO to Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology companies by providing industry-leading Integrated Product Solutions with integrity, transparency & flexibility on all levels of the organization.
We strive for excellence in supporting global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology customers with high quality products for the well-being of patients.
Our Foundation - Key Pillars
People & Culture
Customer Centricity & Service
- >>We know that what we do every day to support pharma and biotech customers directly impacts their patients. Our successful track record reflects the importance of the whole pharma industry working together to provide global medicines to patients with critical, and often unmet, medical needs.
- >>We are more than just a network of cGMP facilities with integrated solutions for APIs & Drug Products > we are the experts behind them. Our sum total is greater than a headcount of employees > we are the collaboration of all their ideas, experience, vision & diligence. We focus on turning this collective strength into our customers’ benefit.
- >>The voice of our customers is key, and their feedback an asset, in aligning their expectations with the transparency and flexibility of our passion to serve.
- >>Customer service and customer experience means not only being on time, but surpassing customers’ expectations by anticipating what more they might need to successfully complete their project, what angle they may have overlooked, or what solutions they may further request – and being prepared to deliver them.
- >>CordenPharma’s Integrated Facility Network draws upon a decades-long track record of experience in differentiated & specialized technologies & services spanning the complete product lifecycle at all stages. This integrated solution allows customers access to a broad depth of flexible capabilities from ONE PARTNER – ONE SOURCE.
- >>Delivery In-Full On-Time (DIFOT) drives every touchpoint of customer engagement throughout the organization. It is the yardstick by which we measure our success.
- >>Our Global Compliance Team continuously creates, evaluates, and improves upon processes, systems and structures to meet regulatory & corporate compliance standards designed to support the highest level of quality for our customers and their patients.
- >>Our approach to every project begins with fostering a continuous exchange between applicable project teams & customers for ongoing alignment. This framework of transparency guarantees fast & consistent results.
- >>CordenPharma’s Global Program Management Team carefully assigns the appropriate amount of time & resources to each phase of development, while monitoring all tasks to ensure projects progress in a controlled and timely way.
- >>Our organizational structure provides customers one point of contact to navigate their way through project completion.
People & Culture
- >>CordenPharma has developed a company culture that cares for the health & well-being of its employees, which motivates them to improve, grow & deliver outstanding results. We are Experts Taking Care. This means caring for all people, including employees, communities, customers and ultimately, their patients.
- >>CordenPharma employees strive to carry out our mission & vision with integrity & honesty, while acting in accordance with the core values & pillars of CordenPharma.
- >>With a diversity of language & culture spanning facilities in six countries, CordenPharma’s global nature helps identify different perspectives to shape our understanding & response to the challenges that often arise in complex projects. This approach fosters tolerance & compassion for customers.